RBA T11 2.0 Photo Booth Shell Only
New!!!—- manual tilt Camera Base
For international shipping: Additional charges may apply. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org of your shipping address so we can give you an accurate quote.
This white powder coated matte finish on this T11 2.0 Photo Booth shell is definitely raising the bar when it comes toany Party with a Photo-Booth. This T11 2.0 Photo-booth has a classy look and is idea for commercial use. A light weight design makes portability a problem of the past. Made specifically for a single person to set up.
Our T11 2.0 comes with a screen cut out 9-3/8″ x 6″ compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4. (Using this small yet powerful modem sheds several pounds off the overall weight of a photo-Booth’s system. Our T11 2.0 shell weighs in at JUST 15LBS!!!!
It’s revised base plate has a 4 x 1.5 inch cut out for a comfortable grip when setting up. A clever built in tilting mechanism to effortlessly capture those normally hard to reach angles be it high or low.
Included in our T11 2.0 Edition is an aluminum rod made for holding on to your preferred External Strobe flash & studio flash umbrella for a luminous experience you’re sure to remember for years to come. With just about all basses covered we would like to take the time and mention that this product is proudly manufactured here in The United States of America. We proudly welcome you to our Photo-Booth Family. Thank You for your support!
- Classy Aluminum Case Shell Aluminum Rod (for strobe flash)
- Light Weight Aluminum Base Plate
- Coin Locks for Security
- Photo booth shell 13″x 14″x 7″. Screen cut out 9-3/8″ x 6″.
- Light and portable for one person to carry, elegant for commercial use.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Rod to hold your preferred External Strobe flash & studio flash umbrella.
- Base Plate 15″ x 21″ with 6″ x1-1/2″ slot hole for transportation handle
- Tilting mechanism built inside to create the hard to get angles
- Lightweight only 15lbs total and will fit Microsoft Surface pro 3 or 4 Tablet
What else do I need to have a working photo booth?
- A Surface Pro 3 or Surface Pro 4
- DSLR Camera
- Camera A/C Adapter
- Beauty Dish Umbrella
- Strobe Flash
- Hot Shoe (to connect the strobe flash to the camera)
- Darkroom Software
- Printer and media kit (if you opt to offer printouts on events)
*We offer different packages to suit your needs also. Please browse through our other packages here: PHOTOBOOTH PACKAGES